We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of this policy under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other relevant regulations, the data controller is Mike Lousada of 12 Princes Avenue, Thundersley, South Benfleet SS7 3AZ.
In order to fulfil our ‘contract’ to provide professional client support, whether sessions or trainings, we need to hold certain information about our clients and students, including their name, contact details, and relevant medical and life history as agreed by them. Before entering into a contract for treatment or training with us please make sure that you understand and agree to us keeping notes and contact details for you as this is a legal requirement.
This information is completely confidential. It is used by us in order to give treatment, run courses and review progress with our clients or students or to contact you about appointments and trainings and will not be used for any other purpose.
We are happy to answer any questions about this
For users of our website
Additionally, we also collect the following information about all our Website users:
- technical information such as the type of device you use to access the Website, unique device identifiers, information about your mobile operating system and the type of mobile browser you use;
- information that is stored on your devices, such as photos and digital content where you choose to upload them; and
- any additional content or information that you choose to upload to, or transmit via, the Website.
We are collecting this data because you have given consent to do so, and/or because the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you.
Uses made of the information
To send you newsletters where you have consented to us doing so;
- to notify you about changes to our service or our Website;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
All personal information you provide to us is stored in secure data centres. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely, and we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If we ever need to transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data, in compliance with UK data protection laws.